Warehouse jobs in Shrewsbury SY5
You refined by:
Shrewsbury SY3 (undo)
- What it takes to be a Store Warehouse Customer Assistant at M&S:
- You’ll be the driving force behind the service and selling revolution in our stores.
- The Warehouse Operative will ensure the efficient unloading and loading of stock from vehicles into and from the warehouse.
- Ability to manoeuvre stock by hand.
£8.50 an hour
- Inclusion and Diversity are fundamental to our culture and values, fostering an innovative, collaborative and fast paced work environment that means we can…
£30,000 - £32,000 a year
- Driving excellence within a high volume logistics environment.
- Has a strong background in operational warehouse management.
- Manage the use of WMS tracking.
- Colleague Discount Card (including a 2nd card for a family member) after 6 months service with 10% off most purchases at Tesco.
- You will be responsible for.
£8.51 an hour
- Our store teams are at the forefront of delivering great service, driving new ideas & play a key part in contributing to B&Ms continued growth & success.
£9.00 - £9.50 an hour
- Stores Person, Material Handler, FLT Driver, Warehouse Operator, Materials Controller.
- FLT Counterbalance License within the last 3 years.
- To operate and deliver processes that ensure the store meets all legal requirements.
- B&M Retail are one of the UK’s fastest growing variety retailers.
- ABP UK Shrewsbury are looking to recruit Operatives to work in our Warehouse and Despatch department, working in an efficient and effective manner to help…
WIRS (WOLVERHAMPTON) Ltd ta Salop Industrial Weddi...
- A full, clean driving licence is essential as the role requires carrying out emergency deliveries.
- Monitor/control standards in the warehouse.
Be the first to see new Warehouse jobs in Shrewsbury SY5
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.