Warehouse jobs in Sevenoaks
You refined by:
South East (undo)
- A clean driving licence and experience driving commercial vehicles would be an advantage but is not essential.
- What does the role entail?
£12,807 a year
- Carpetright is the award winning carpet, flooring and beds specialist, offering a fantastic range of products that are guaranteed high quality along with a…
Ann Summers Head Office
£8.50 an hour
- Processing customer returns and effectively managing quality control.
- £8.50 per hour – Full time (40 hours per week).
£38,000 a year
- Playing a vital link between key departments such as Supply Chain, Accounts and Warehouse with the main focus being on Production and ensuring the lines run…
£40,000 a year
- A full UK valid driving licence is also required due to site location.
- You will also be a holder of Counterbalance Forklift Licence and preferably Bendi / Flexi…
£8.97 an hour
- Warehouse Operative, Production Operative, Retail Assistant, Office Assistant, Administrator, Document Preparation, Sorter, Post Room Operative, Document…
£21,590 a year
- Reallocate routes and or/ vehicles when needed and update the system in the event of a vehicle failure or driver no show.
£30,000 - £35,000 a year
- Good communication skills and being able to effectively liaise with senior management and factory staff are important together with a Forklift licence.
BSV Recruitment Limited
£18.70 an hour
- Must be able to commute between 2 sites based in Chertsey and Woking, so a current valid driving licence is also essential.
- A proven leader with experience of managing a large team minimum of 60+ employees in a busy fast paced warehouse.
- Well versed in improving SOP’s.
Be the first to see new Warehouse jobs in Sevenoaks
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.