Warehouse jobs in Newcastle-under-Lyme ST5
- We are seeking motivated Warehouse Operative(s) to perform various warehouse tasks, including picking, returns and loading, and to help in other areas as…
£8.87 an hour
- To complete training and development activities as required/requested in order to reach the required standards of performance, including those for personal…
£7.60 an hour
- 15-30 hours per week, with flexibility to work additional hours.
- Hourly rate £8.21 for under 21’s (£7.60 basic + £0.61 average bonus).
- You will need to be:
£17,368 a year
- We’re looking for people with strong admin skills and attention to detail to ensure that our Warehouse runs like clockwork.
£9.00 - £10.94 an hour
- As a Warehouse Operative at this site, your duties will involve:
- Our perfect Warehouse Operative can confidently work well as part of a team and independently.
£8.35 an hour
- Warehouse standards – you’ll assist with deliveries, maintaining product stock, collecting customer orders and keeping standards high.
- WHAT’S IN IT FOR ME?
- Radwell ID Badge and Access card must be worn at all times.
- The environment is a professional open office environment located in the production warehouse.
£8.50 an hour
- What it takes to be a Store Warehouse Customer Assistant at M&S:
- A first-class welcome to M&S and initial induction to the team.
- What’s in it for you:
£8.44 an hour
- Part Time Warehouse Operative Evenings (UK).
- The warehouse operative role is critical to the success of UPS and has a direct impact on both UPS colleague’s…
- Radwell ID Badge and Radwell access card must be worn at all times.
- It may be necessary from time to time to go to other office, plant and inventory warehouse…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.