Warehouse jobs in London Colney
James Newbury Appointments
£9 an hour
- Shift 1 for 1 month - 7.30am - 4pm.
- You will be a great communicator both verbal and written to ensure all correspondence is understood thoroughly.
£9 - £11 an hour
- Valid UK 7.5t Driving License (Maximum of 6 points and no previous drinking and driving convictions).
- 7.5 Tonne Vehicle Driving: 3 years (Preferred).
£10.50 - £13.00 an hour
- Valid UK Class 2 License (Maximum of 6 points and no previous drinking and driving convictions).
- Class 2 driving: 1 year (Preferred).
£8.31 an hour
- Of course, you’ll serve customers, but you’ll also be checking deliveries, picking items from the warehouse and stocking shelves.
£20,000 a year
- Inputting and amending customer tariffs issued by the Sales department into the Warehouse Management System.
- We are looking for an Administrator with good Excel…
Leighton Buzzard LU7
£22,000 a year
- The role will suit someone with experience in a yard or warehouse who possess a full driving licence along with forklift licences too, ideally will have…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.