Warehouse jobs in East London
£23,000 a year
- Assist in loading vehicles, working with the driver to ensure compliance with all legal requirements on vehicle loading.
- Enhanced Maternity and Paternity pay.
- FLT licence (desirable), ADR licence (desirable) and Gas Safe trained (desirable ).
- As the Warehouse Operative, your duties will include:
£8.21 an hour
- If you have worked for an E-commerce warehouse before this will be an advantage but not essential.
- Working in a busy warehouse environment, working in the…
- We are currently looking for an experienced warehouse operative with a reach or counter balance forklift truck licence (both would put you at the front of the…
£8.50 an hour
- Moving stock around the warehouse.
- Helping the Driver to unload the truck.
- Our client based in Slough is the UK’s largest retailer of real hardwood furniture,…
£8.50 an hour
- Previous warehouse experience advantageous, but not essential.
- We are currently recruiting for Warehouse Operatives based in Colnbrook.
We have removed 2 job postings very similar to those already shown. To see these additional results, you may repeat your search with the omitted job postings included.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.