Warehouse jobs in East London
VIVA Enterprises t/a arrow electrical
- WORKINJG IN THE WAREHOUSE LOADING AND UNLOADING ELECTRICAL GOODS E.G.
- CHECKING STOCK AND PUTTING THEM AWAY.
- PICKING AND PACKING GOODS FOR THE COUNTER STAFF.
£18,000 - £20,000 a year
- Keep the warehouse organised and tidy;
- Any ad-hoc requirements as advised by warehouse manager.
- Our client based in Biggin Hill is looking for a reliable…
KHR - Recruitment Specialists
£17,500 - £20,000 a year
- To assist with other members of the warehouse team as and when required.
- To keep the warehouse in an orderly manner in conjunction with Health & Safety…
£8.30 - £8.55 an hour
- Keeping the warehouse clean, safe and tidy;
- Previous experience in warehouse environment is desirable but not essential.
- Five-day rota over seven days.
£10 - £11 an hour
- Other general duties of the warehouse.
- We have an excellent opportunity for an intelligent, hardworking and committed individual to work with a fast-growing e…
£22,903 a year
- As a Warehouse Assistant you will be a team player!
- Presentable and polite, an excellent communicator with high attention to detail, your role will see you…
£8.21 - £9.13 an hour
- Previous experience not required as full training given although any warehouse experience would be beneficial.
MARVIC TEXTILES LTD
- Pick/inspect/cut and pack merchandise in the warehouse.
- We are a family business and well known British textiles brand looking for Warehouse Assistants to join…
£8.50 an hour
- Your duties as Warehouse Assistant include and are not limited to:
- Moving goods to the correct area in the warehouse.
- The ability to lift 20kg.
- The Warehouse Assistant’s responsibilities will include:
- Maintaining a Clean and Organised Warehouse.
- The Warehouse Assistant will be required to work closely…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.