Warehouse jobs in East London
- Replenishing stock of all shapes and sizes in the warehouse.
- Our stores are packed with thousands of products, from clothes and household items, through to…
£19,399 a year
- We are currently recruiting for a Warehouse Operative for one of our distribution hubs.
- Sorting parcels by postcode and placing them in the appropriate cage.
£21,000 a year
- At Dixons Carphone we are looking for someone who has got the drive.
- Stock handling experience and some technical product knowledge will come in handy but don’t…
- Our client are looking for an established Warehouse Manager / Senior Warehouse Shift Manager to manage and organise a large and complex FMCG warehouse operation…
£17,550 a year
- By applying for this role, you are consenting for C2 Recruitment to hold and process your data in compliance with the General Data Protection Regulations.
- A digital tachograph card (desirable, but not essential).
- A full UK/EA licence with no more than 6 penalty points.
- 45 hours contract - 5 over 8 pattern.
- CPC card (and Ideally) Tachograph card.
- A full Class C1 UK/EA licence with no more than 6 penalty points.
- Store discounts in our Currys PC World, Dixons Travel…
- The ideal candidate will be self-motivated, organised, hold a City and Guilds Electrical apprenticeship or equivalent and have the following skills:
£9.50 - £10.00 an hour
- Sorting items by hand into compartments on a sorting frame.
- Warehouse Work - Parcel Sorters - Night work.
- Overseeing the automatic sorting process, ensuring…
- Counterbalance / Reach truck licence – desirable.
- Maintenance of a safe, organised and clean warehouse environment.
- Ability to adapt to changing roles.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.