You refined by:
DANIEL'S DELIGHTS LIMITED
- Assisting with production when needed.
- Potential of a long term role with the company.
£15,000 a year
- This will develop your knowledge of the company, our systems and our ethos.
- You must be adaptable, innovative and open to change.
- To Accurately and efficiently assemble customer orders.
- Accurate assembly of customer orders.
- Loading good onto cages and/or packing goods into crates in a safe…
Sport Direct Ltd
- Maintaining a safe working environment ensure processes are adhered to.
- Unloading and loading vans/lorries.
- Ensuring damages and shortages are dealt with.
- To work on each operational task as required or an appropriate scheduled activity e.g. picking, sawing, loading, basic maintenance/housekeeping, TPM, 5S, or any…
MAYS INTERNATIONAL LIMITED
- May International Ltd are looking to progress an apprentice within the business as part of their succession planning for the future.
FUTURE BUILDING PLASTICS LTD
- Taking orders for delivery of goods and supplies.
- Checking for damaged or missing items.
- Keeping the work place clean and tidy.
- To ensure that all vehicles and pallets are safely and carefully tipped from vehicles/loaded onto the outbound vehicle, in accordance with Company procedures.
- This could include mechanical racking systems, materials handling equipment (MHE) or fork lift trucks.
- Individuals in this role are highly competent in using…
- Liaising with other departments and customers employees at various levels verbally and through IT to update logistic occurrences.
- Input of data for KPI's.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.