Waiter Waitress jobs in London
You refined by:
Commis Waiter/Waitress (undo)
- Also known as the perfect First Date spot, this venue boasts an enviable location on Paternoster Square in the shadow of St Paul’s Cathedral.
- Long renowned for exceptional service and flawless French cuisine, this much-loved restaurant has been redesigned;
- 40% discount in all D&D London restaurants.
- Bluebird is one of Chelsea’s favourite destinations, steeped in history and with striking art deco design, offering guests a welcome escape from the hustle and…
- Quaglino’s has been the star of St.
- James’s since it opened all the way back in 1929.
- With an impressive menu of European classics, as well as an extensive…
- An oasis of calm and style in the heart of Mayfair, the restaurant on Savile Row is a suitably stylish affair.
- Some of the benefits of working for us include:
- Previously the home of legendary Marquee Club and Floridita, 100 Wardour Street has been transformed into a stylish Bar and Lounge, which is open for lunch as…
- Originally designed as the first purpose-built gym in England, this Grade II listed building is conveniently situated in the heart of vibrant King’s Cross.
- A hidden gem in the heart of Kensington, Launceston Place boasts wide acclaim for its intricately crafted Modern European cuisine.
- After 15 years as Almeida, our Islington gem transformed into Radici (Italian for roots), an authentic Italian trattoria.
- Launching on 9th September 2019, Charlie’s is set to become a unique dining experience in London’s first hotel, Brown’s, in the heart of Mayfair.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.