University £50,000 jobs
You refined by:
- Sharp and rigorous analytical skills, and attention to detail;
- 2 years’ experience in an office environment and/or multilateral and/or bilateral institutions,…
- To work alongside Newton’s experienced Global Financials Analysts, contributing to idea generation and stock selection for all strategies in the wider house.
£54,626 a year
- This is a teaching position but Ravensbourne supports staff research development.
- You will be joining a forward-thinking fashion department with new leadership,…
£61,380 a year
- Role: Head of Academic Partnerships & Development.
- Salary: SM Band 5.1 (£61,380) plus up to 10% discretionary performance bonus.
- The university’s next vice chancellor will have a strong track record of leadership in complex organisations with demonstrable experience in successfully…
Pathway Capital Management, LP
- A first-class academic background, with a minimum 2:1 degree from a top-tier university and ABB at A-Level.
- While this position is in a small office environment…
£55,751 - £59,135 a year
- The Head of Student Wellbeing will drive institutional and cultural change, with a focus on addressing student wellbeing at the population-level across the…
£66,520 - £77,340 a year
- Reporting to the divisional director (DDO) and accountable to the Chief Operating Officer (COO), the Transformation and Strategy Programme Manager will be…
£54,131 a year
- The successful candidate will support the commissioning of the facility and subsequently be responsible for the running of the facility and day-to-day operation…
- Leads customer engagement to ensure that it meets all scope, time, budget and quality expectations, through planning, controlling and managing customer projects…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.