University £25,000 jobs
You refined by:
£41,526 - £49,553 a year
- The Department is now seeking to appoint two permanent, full-time University Teacher positions to.
- And the applicant is expected to have experience of and…
£26,715 - £32,816 a year
- The Admissions Office is the central Professional Service department within Bangor University which receives and co-ordinates the processing of all applications…
£26,715 - £30,942 a year
- Student recruitment activities for the University of Sheffield.
- Activities throughout the University, in particular supporting academic departments.
£29,951 - £32,555 a year
- Ability to successfully manage relationships with a wide range of contacts both internal and external to the University.
- Salary: £29,951 to £32,555 per annum.
£29,144 a year
- Help tell the Kingston University story and find our next crop of star students.
- It provides a strategic operational and advisory service for the University on…
£26,053 a year
- Preferential consideration will be given to the University redeployment pool.
- Please note that the University of London will be unable to sponsor candidates for…
£36,000 a year
- The Equality Diversity and Inclusion (EDI) Advisor is responsible for working closely with participants of the Frontline programme to identify any support they…
£25,941 - £30,942 a year
- We are seeking to appoint an Administration and Communications Officer to provide support to several operational aspects of the department's activities.
£25,489 - £28,513 a year
- The UCL NIHR BioResource has established a panel of over 10,000 healthy volunteer and patient members from the north central London area who are willing to be…
- This post is to work within a team responsible for managing the day-to-day operations and administration, and handling all aspects of the student recruitment…
Overall, how relevant are these jobs?
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.