We have been a leading figure in publishing for more than 500 years. We have always been a forward-looking organization, maximizing the technology for the day…
£19,612 - £21,814 a year
- This role will support the departmental student- facing offering with a particular focus on Part 1 and would be an excellent opportunity to gain experience in a…
£24,461 - £26,715 a year
Edge Hill University is “A great success story… an institution that improves and impresses year after year” – Times Higher Education. The University has been…
£26,715 - £30,942 a year
- Working Pattern: Part time, 21 hours per week.
- Department: Department of Civil and Structural Engineering.
- Hub (Pre-award) Manager providing administrative and…
- Active college students who have completed a minimum of one year of college/university classes are eligible.
- Pursuing a BA or MA degree.
£19,133 - £21,236 a year
- You will be able to demonstrate experience of exceptional customer service and organisational skills and a high standard of IT ability in dealing with various…
£32,850 - £37,089 a year
- As Student Services Administrator (Admissions) you will be joining a small team responsible for the organisation of the selection processes for undergraduate…
£32,676 - £37,297 a year
- This advertisement does not meet the requirements for a Certificate of Sponsorship under Home Office regulations and therefore the university will not be able…
£17,076 - £17,976 a year
- Outpatients is often the first contact patients have with the hospital and so making this experience a positive part of the patient’s journey is essential…
- Point of contact for incoming queries and communi-.
- You’ll also be responsible for sourcing potential.
- Candidates through a variety of online databases and.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.