- Architect, implement and deploy new data models and data processes in production.
- Perform data analysis to generate business insights.
- We are looking for candidates with excellent academics and a keen, demonstrable interest in international arbitration.
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university in one of the following disciplines: Business, Management, Marketing, Computer Science (or related IT focused…
- You are currently working towards a 2+ years university degree in logistics, supply chain, production, engineering or a related field.
- Active college students who have completed a minimum of one year of college/university classes are eligible.
- Pursuing a BA or MA degree.
- The program is part-time with flexibility on the hours based on the candidate’s university schedule but with a minimum requirement of 20 hours per week.
- You’ll bring ideas, build prototypes, create interactive narration and develop the game’s mechanics.
- Use your creativity to design games for a range of devices…
- This internship program is set up for a duration of 6 -9 months with a flexible starting date.
- We offer a competitive compensation.
- Reporting to the Technology Delivery Manager, this placement will offer the successful candidate an insight into the business operations and technology…
£17,665 a year
- Full time starting salary £17,665 per year (£9.44 per hour).
- Part time - 19.5 hours per week.
- The Communications and Marketing Intern will work under the close…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.