- In order to succeed in this role you will need an advanced university degree one or more of the following areas: Civil Engineering, Environmental Engineering,…
£19,054 - £23,842 a year
- Applicants must be completing a sandwich course/internship degree qualification ideally studying towards a psychology degree.
£20,130 - £22,417 a year
- Employment type: Fixed-term contract (2 years).
- We are looking for someone with previous experience of working as an administrator in a busy office, with…
- There will also be engagement and co-working with a other key stakeholders with an interest in active and sustainable mobility.
£16.02 an hour
- Type: Monday-Friday, 35 hours per week.
- The admissions assistant will undertake a number of administrative duties/responsibilities associated with the…
£23,067 - £26,715 a year
- The Service Desk which receives requests for help via phone calls, email, twitter and chat, aims to provide a responsive, flexible and accessible service that…
- We are seeking a Portsmouth University Student with an enthusiasm for developing student services and student activities, who is able to influence the strategic…
£26,209 - £29,732 a year
- The role involves daily contact with a diverse range of students, staff and members of the public and you will be responsible for dealing with and resolving…
- Fieldfisher and the Home Office are looking to recruit a paralegal who will work as part of a team on a public inquiry, which involves the review of…
£19,612 - £22,417 a year
- We are looking for an Early Years Practitioner who can work to a high standard, extending children's learning through a variety of interesting play based…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.