UK Government House of Commons £27,900 jobs
£26,715 - £30,370 a year
- Provides excellent professional customer service, delivering technical ICT advice and support:
- Remotely via telephone & email, and through the ITSM ticketing…
£50,000 - £75,000 a year
- Act as the lead officer in all marketing and communications activities, ensuring high-quality services are delivered effectively, efficiently and consistently,…
Welsh Assembly Government Communication Centre Hom...
£38,355 - £45,850 a year
- Work with other public sector organisations where common areas of interest are identified.
- The post-holder will commission and undertake a range of in-house…
£37,510 a year
- A bachelor’s degree (2.2 or higher) in a relevant scientific discipline.
- EITHER a postgraduate qualification in a relevant subject (e.g. MSc, MEng, PhD or EngD)…
- We help our clients improve their business performance by increasing capacity, improving customer service, safeguarding security, enhancing resilience,…
£26,407 - £32,042 a year
- Public Health England (PHE) is an executive agency of the Department of Health and Social Care providing; strategic leadership, research, advice and support for…
£48,877 - £54,308 a year
- Pragmatism and common sense in decision making.
- Please note this role can be based in London or Swindon.
- Champion best practice and produce an annual report on…
- The first 16 months of the project will involve detailed design, pricing and building up target cost, with work on site likely to start in early 2020.
- Background and Context of the Role.
- Decant Design & Build (incl Property search).
- Moves Logistics Planning and Delivery.
- A mix of law firm and in-house and/or government experience working in the aviation industry on regulatory and/or transactional matters.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.