UK Government Planning Inspectorate jobs
£31,184 a year
- Graduate in an appropriate environmental or land use discipline (e.g. planning, environmental science, environmental impact assessment, landscape, ecology, air…
£69,121 a year
- East Midlands, North East, Wales, South West, Yorkshire and the Humber, Eastern, West Midlands, London, North West, South East.
- We offer 25 days annual leave.
- Into various planning submissions to the local Councils.
- Oversee and amend as required, programme to support planning submission to the Planning.
- Supporting the Service Liaison Lead with the planning and preparation of their inspection, including completing any training requirements.
£52,845 - £71,411 a year
- Contribute, as required, to thematic inspection reports and reports produced jointly with other criminal justice inspectorates.
- Working for the Civil Service.
- PIPELINE INTEGRITY ENGINEER - Contract Position - Aberdeen Our Client, a leading oil and gas exploration and production company in the North Sea is seeking a…
- Lead PEEL inspections for your allocated forces, including planning and fieldwork.
- You will be able to do most of your planning and report writing from home.
£21,309 a year
- The Civilian Security Officer (CSO) is responsible for providing an overt unarmed security presence.
- He/she will carry out all unarmed guarding duties to a high…
£10,401 - £11,696 a year
- Many of the skills picked up during your military career could be transferred directly into a role with local government.
£9,150 - £9,975 a year
- Many of the skills developed during a military career are transferable to local government roles.
- Demonstrate excellent planning and organisation skills; the…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.