UK Government Office For National Statistics jobs
£28,000 a year
- Roles in the GSS support the production of official statistics alongside analysis and advice, providing a firm evidence base for decision making both inside and…
£20,855 a year
- You will have proven IT skills especially with Microsoft Office software, including Word, Excel, Access and Outlook.
- Occasional travel may be required.
£11,175 a year
- A Full valid UK or EU full member state driving licence is required for this post.
- You will need to have a car and a valid full UK driving licence (or EU full…
UK Government - Government Statistical Service
£47,400 a year
- Office for National Statistics (ONS).
- Office of Water Services (OFWAT).
- The community is spread across most UK government departments and the devolved…
£18,884 - £20,420 a year
- Whilst the post holder will be allocated to a specific office base, there may be a need for flexibility to work on an ad hoc basis at other local HMCTS offices.
£34,588 - £45,385 a year
- Alongside this the post holder is involved in the MMO’s flagship National Statistics badged publication.
- The team is mostly based in Defra’s London 2 Marsham…
£22,645 a year
- Planning and scheduling – Assist with and maintain appropriate systems to enable effective planning and scheduling.
- Proficiency in the use of MS Excel, MS Word.
£25,586 a year
- Developing a good understanding of the Office for National Statistics’ priorities, and of the role of statistics in Government and society.
£22,645 a year
- The Research Services and Data Access team facilitate safe and secure access to data for researchers from government departments and academic institutions.
£32,000 - £36,000 a year
- Fiscal Statistics and Policy (FSP) team.
- We work collaboratively across government and with a diverse range of external partners from central banks, Office of…
Be the first to see new UK Government - Office For National Statistics jobs
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.