UK Government Intellectual Property Office jobs
£53,786 - £57,066 a year
- Prioritise and co-ordinate the development, improvement, release and maintenance of Disaster Recovery Services.
- Please refer to job description.
£51,050 - £57,440 a year
- Have an understanding of the role of lawyers in Government.
- We particularly welcome experience in IT/technology licensing, outsourcing, property and estates and…
£33,797 - £40,322 a year
- Commercial Development includes management of UC3 Ltd., the University’s intellectual property commercialisation company and the Medicentre, a life science…
- Proficiency in MS Office programs (Excel and PowerPoint) required.
- Managing Consultant – Market Access – London, UK.
- Do you think you are up for the challenge?
- Support Intellectual Property development projects as directed.
- Ability to live and work in the UK.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications, including…
- Experience leading complex technical programmes into the Home Office.
- The successful applicant will lead the delivery of a complex programme to develop,…
- The ability to interact with customers to the Property Management Office in a courteous and efficient manner.
- Provision of reception and lost property services.
£41,526 - £52,559 a year
- You will also consider protection of results for potential commercialisation, and appropriate access to intellectual property rights for sponsor and…
- We have teams of litigation and arbitration experts within the firm specialising in financial services regulatory, intellectual property, employment, personal…
£37,891 - £40,782 a year
- Undertake structured analysis to enable the modelling and documentation of the business architecture of the IPO representing its current, target and…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.