UK Government House of Commons £31,200 jobs
- Which will attract intense scrutiny.
- Strategic Communications will therefore be integral to the.
- Success of the Programme, in explaining and promoting it to the…
- You've been serving overseas with HM Forces or in some other official capacity as a representative of HM Government.
- The key purpose of the role.
- Establishing a project including defining the outcomes, timescales, costs, quality, governance arrangements, resource requirements and the appropriate project…
- A successful candidate will be offered a post at a base court house that can oversee the training programme.
- Visit our microsite: http://www.hmcts-trainee-legal…
- Applicants must have current UK professional registration.
- Interviews will be held on Monday 2 March 2020 at Blenheim House,.
- Hours: 37.5 Hours per week.
- Monitoring and identifying the law affecting the firm's structure, e.g. working with the Law Society, HM Government and colleagues in Europe to argue for the…
- A good understanding of protocols common within IT/OT (e.g., MODBUS, DNP3, S7, OPC.
- Jacobs are looking to recruit an IT/OT specialist to join the existing and…
- Within the Palace of Westminster and House of Commons, 2500 staff work behind the scenes to support the UK’s democratic process.
- The successful candidate must be based at either DIO Andover, Forthview House, Rosyth, or Kentigern House, Glasgow.
- Some of the many benefits you will receive:
- Exploiting opportunities to consolidate current biometric capability in line with government and DDaT strategies.
- About Digital Data and Technology.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.