UK Government House of Commons jobs
£26,715 - £30,370 a year
- Manage and prioritise incoming email correspondence for Directors, categorise and flag emails in the inbox as requested and follow up and coordinate responses…
UK Government - Department for Exiting the Europea...
£27,692 - £34,844 a year
- This will include briefing Ministers in preparation for appearances in the Commons, Lords, or at Select Committees, co-ordinating briefing packs across the…
£23,836 - £26,317 a year
- This post is designated in accordance with the Local Government and Housing Act 1989 as a Politically Restricted Post.
- NEDDC Contact Centre on 02146 271640.
£21,298 - £22,905 a year
- You've been serving overseas with HM Forces or in some other official capacity as a representative of HM Government.
- Ability to work to tight timescales;
UK Government - MI5
£60,283 - £64,670 a year
- Ideally you will also be familiar with common development best practices, particularly Agile and Scrum.
- We need Project Managers to plan and run these projects…
£60,000 a year
- Government Platform as a Service (PaaS) is a new vision for digital government; a common core infrastructure of shared digital systems, technology and processes…
- The post will be based at South London Health Protection Team at Skipton House, London SE1.
- Visit the SAFERjobs website for information on common scams and to…
£46,675 a year
- This post is also subject to satisfactory references, proof of right to work in the UK in accordance with the Asylum and Immigration Act 1996 and other pre…
£800 - £1,250 a day
- Head of Live Service Operations required to work with a Government Department based in Westminster.
- Responsible for creating and implementing a operational…
£250 a week
- To be eligible for a Government funded apprenticeship you must have lived in the UK or European Economic Area (EEA) for the last 3 consecutive years.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.