UK Government Health Safety Executive jobs
£30,875 a year
- NEBOSH Certificate in Occupational Safety & Health (essential).
- Support the management of external relationships with key stakeholders such as the Health and…
£37,578 - £44,331 a year
- An good understanding of the Government Digital Service standards and how to apply these.
- Ensure a coherent, consistent and compelling experience for service…
- Appreciation of government and key stakeholder health and safety agendas.
- Comprehensive understanding of occupational health and safety legislation including…
£30,288 - £34,704 a year
- Including successfully passing and obtaining a NEBOSH Certificate in Health and Safety.
- A full driving licence that enables you to drive in the UK is essential.
- 2015 for quality, ISO14001 environmental and ISO18001 Health & Safety.
- Due to continuing success and the growth of our business across the UK, we are seeking an…
£19,631 - £21,394 a year
- As part of this role you will need to:
- Develop awareness and knowledge of HSE’s work and organisational structure.
- We invest in our people with;
£27,511 - £31,866 a year
- Abide by University policies on Health and Safety and Equality and Diversity.
- Job CategoryAdmin / Clerical, Management & Executive.
- This includes catastrophic injury, motor, casualty, disease, product and health and safety.
- We are known for our market-leading presence in sectors such as…
£51,077 - £57,630 a year
- Lead a small team responsible for operation of the UK PIC regime.
- Manage, deliver and contribute to the operation of a new UK REACH Authorisation scheme.
- We have been awarded the highest health and safety rating from the British Safety Council for the eighth year in a row – and we have also received our Customer…
Be the first to see new UK Government - Health and Safety Executive jobs
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.