UK Government Government Recruitment Service jobs
£20,000 a year
- The recruitment process for this role will involve:
- Experience of working in a customer-facing service environment.
- Department Name CT Ebbsfleet QX (989301) G1.
£41,526 a year
- Oxford Brookes University is seeking an experienced student recruitment professional for the role of Head of UK Recruitment, on a full-time, fixed-term basis…
Secret Intelligence Service
£33,800 - £42,700 a year
- The following is a rough guide to the recruitment process.
- Applying from outside the UK will impact on our ability to progress your application.
The Royal Borough of Kingston upon Thames
Kingston upon Thames
£20,103 - £21,210 a year
- Kingston Library Service - Saturday & Evening Customer Service Assistant.
- Saturday & Evening Customer Service Assistant will provide an efficient, friendly,…
£40,000 a year
- Rec2 Recruitment specifically focuses on the placement of experienced Recruitment Professionals into the Built Environment, Engineering and Energy sector.
£29,014 - £31,889 a year
- An awareness of the diversity of users of government services and the need to make government services usable and accessible for everyone.
£22,000 a year
- Government’s Shared Services Strategy for Smarter Government programme and.
- The Recruitment Customer Service Team will be responsible for.
£45,000 - £55,000 a year
- You will be eager to work in partnership with government to tailor research projects to their needs.
- Location: Ark head office - based in White City London*.
£31,966 a year
- The postholder will coordinate the planning, implementation, and evaluation of postgraduate student recruitment activities in liaison with administrative and…
- The role requires strong people management and project development skills as well as the proven ability to develop relationships with a wide range of contacts…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.