UK Government Government Commercial Function jobs
- Commercial Cards business in EMEA represents +$170mm in top-line revenues with over 250 employees across product, sales, client service and operations.
- O Display commercial awareness and an understanding of key business priorities.
- O Experience in operational risk or related functions in financial services…
£93,864 a year
- Flexibility and emotional intelligence to adapt to a diverse range of stakeholders including national government with its accompanying processes and procedures,…
£50,700 - £58,950 a year
- Demonstrate strong commercial acumen and negotiation skills.
- Good understanding of corporate function departments and corporate governance.
- You'll work with multiple functions across the HBS organisation to ensure delivery of high quality customer propositions.
- They have an ability to navigate through loosely defined and complex situations to create crisp and clear outcomes.
- Yes, 50% of the time.
£60,000 - £65,000 a year
- Demonstrable commercial technical knowledge and experience.
- A strategic thinker with commercial awareness.
- Experience of working closely with the procurement…
UK Government - Government Commercial Function
Newcastle upon Tyne
£60,500 - £74,000 a year
- To access commercial best practice and to drive continuous improvement.
- 2.The ability to demonstrate the implementation of the latest Contract Management /…
£120,000 a year
- Responsible for minimizing the business risk associated with all Fibre and Network Build activity in your region; including regulatory / contractual penalties,…
- Lead and coordinate marketing plans, along with channel and field marketing functions.
- Perform all additional Account Management functions such as payment,…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.