UK Government Government Commercial Function jobs
You refined by:
£25,697 a year
- The DCGP is a two-year structured development Programme which aims to develop graduates into high calibre professional commercial officers with the ability to…
£48,086 a year
- Leadership of the commercial innovation cross-government workstream, reporting to Commercial Function Leaders Group, and the Cabinet Office;
£32,905 - £38,580 a year
- Developing policy and guidance to treat systemic issues with the government’s IT estate.
- These are exciting and pivotal roles for ensuring the security of the…
£37,803 a year
- Support ICCAN’s business management function in procuring and delivering external research commissions.
- As this is a public-facing independent body, and you…
£31,696 a year
- Appropriate use of project resources including engagement of commercial, technical and financial subject matter experts in order to make effective and timely…
£100,000 a year
- Act as ‘defacto’ Deputy for Director of Pensions and provide support for all areas covered by the Director of Pensions such as wider HR functions including…
£25,638 a year
- Working knowledge of technical infrastructure, commercial elements of solutions and licensing models;
- The Maritime and Coastguard Agency (MCA) implements the…
£50,700 - £58,950 a year
- Demonstrate strong commercial acumen and negotiation skills.
- Good understanding of corporate function departments and corporate governance.
£70,000 a year
- Managing the sourcing, assuring and disseminating of data to support all of ORR’s functions including the production of regular publications;
£39,511 a year
- Lead security input into commercial competition – creating security tender frameworks, generating the security specific elements of the Statement of…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.