UK Government Department For International Trade jobs
£28,122 - £37,316 a year
- Working across Government to influence EU and trade policy positions and helping build a negotiation strategy and contribute to the department being negotiation…
£60,586 - £75,035 a year
- Working across Government to influence EU-related and trade policy positions, helping to build a negotiation strategy and contribute to the department being…
UK Government - Government Communication Service
£18,200 a year
- We will offer you a paid internship within either a government department or agency, experiencing what it’s like to be a government communicator in the Civil…
£70,000 - £117,800 a year
- The Group’s overarching purpose is to support UK Government Ministers to:
- You will also be responsible for the UK Government element of the British-Irish…
£35,747 a year
- Working across Government to influence EU-related and trade policy positions and helping build a negotiation strategy and contribute to the department being…
£24,002 - £38,873 a year
- Work with Other Government Departments across Whitehall, the Welsh Government, and wider external stakeholders in Wales to ensure that Welsh interests are fully…
- : Government, Public and Legal Affairs.
- Alcoa Europe HR Services Delivery UK.
- Composed professional demeanor, comfortable with interfacing at all levels of the…
£31,180 - £34,860 a year
- The post holder will ideally draw on in-depth knowledge of the UK’s health sector and leverage the team’s position within Government and access to the…
£30,845 - £38,373 a year
- The post holder will be responsible for building relationships across HM Government including British embassies across the EU but also Member State governments…
The Pew Charitable Trusts
- Experience in working with UK government or Parliament critical.
- The successful candidate will be an integral part of the international Government Relations…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.