UK Government Advisory, Conciliation Arbitration Service jobs
- Performing regulatory investigations for government departments and agencies.
- Providing expert accountancy services to companies involved in disputes.
- Understanding of the UK regulatory regime.
- Retail, Asset Management, and Wholesale (Global Markets and Investment Banking).
£30,000 - £39,999 a year
- To this end, the NOC provides secretariat services to the UK Marine Science Co-ordination Committee (MSCC), which aims to identify opportunities for improved…
- Develop internal contacts and demonstrate an awareness of the other services offered by BDO.
- Assignments vary, but you will typically be away for 1-2 weeks at a…
- Our team makes sure companies’ financial statements comply with government regulations and industry standards.
£23,505 a year
- This exciting opportunity will rotate across the HR&OD team, you will work within Organisation Development, Learning and Development, Resourcing and Employee…
£30,497 a year
- The Commonwealth is a voluntary association of 53 member governments and provides guidance on policy making, technical assistance and advisory services to…
- Your roleDeloitte’s Portfolio Lead Advisory Services (“PLAS”) team is a recognised leader in UK, European and global loan portfolio strategic and transaction…
£48,171 - £60,620 a year
- The CEO, along with the Chair, is responsible for the achievement of CAC business objectives and accountable for the CAC’s performance in relation to the…
- West Yorkshire Combined Authority is looking to recruit an experienced Governance Services Officer to work in a busy Legal & Governance Services team providing…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.