Trainee £40,000 jobs in Orpington BR6
- Managing and supervising the work of others including trainees.
- They have invested in connected working for their people and, where possible,they will…
£50,000 - £65,000 a year
- The Trust team is a small yet busy department, currently comprising of an experienced Senior Manager, a Manager, a Supervisor and a Trainee.
- We are currently looking for Trainees or NQ's wanting to qualify into Planning.
- You will get to work on some of the most iconic developments in the UK.
£35,000 - £45,000 a year
- Review and supervise Trainee work.
- Perfect opportunity for a Bilingual French/ English Accounting Senior.
- Work for a unique firm specialising in cross-Channel…
£45,000 - £55,000 a year
- Top 20 Accountancy firm - London.
- Advising on all aspects of employment taxes including employment status, PAYE obligations, National Insurance contributions,…
- Supervision of junior members of the department including paralegals and trainees where necessary.
- Excellent opportunity within a market leading property…
£55,000 - £80,000 a year
- Act as a role model for trainees and executives.
- Opportunity to be promoted into a higher grade.
- Rapidly growing FS audit team.
- Review of all working papers;
- Supervise and develop Junior Associates and Trainees.
- An opportunity to work for a top tier law firm on an interim basis.
£55,000 - £60,000 a year
- Involvement in audit trainee recruitment.
- Control of portfolio circa £500k.
- A corporate, but modern firm supporting their staff and developing them with in…
- Delegate to and mentor junior associates and trainees.
- The role is within the London team of a leading global law firm which operates across a number of…
We have removed 1 job posting very similar to those already shown. To see the additional result, you may repeat your search with the omitted job posting included.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.