Trainee £40,000 jobs in Orpington BR6
Law Choice Recruitment
£42,000 - £47,000 a year
- A Top 100 Law Firm in London is looking for a Senior HR Officer to support with the Recruitment & Trainee Development along with supporting the wider HR Team.
£35,000 - £50,000 a year
- We are looking for a Trainee Consultant, who has a minimum of 3 years office experience, ideally in a client facing role.
London Tri-Borough Councils
£34,332 - £46,498 a year
- To continue to keep abreast of current research and clinical practice and to apply this in work with staff and trainees.
- The successful candidate will take a lead role in taking client instructions and working with and supervising trainees and paralegals on various projects and…
- Ensures effective communication with junior, assistant and trainee buyers in designates areas and across the entire department.
- Is an ambassador for the brand.
£180,000 - £220,000 a year
- Entry level Recruitment consultant - Greenwich - 18k = 21k plus Commisson.
- Monday to Friday 8am till 6pm.
- This full time permanent role would suit you if.
£37,503 - £45,054 a year
- Acting as line manager to trainee auditors as required.
- Managing all aspects of an audit assignment, to ensure that it is completed effectively, and that all…
INVERTO, A BCG Company
- Technical leadership – you will assume your first management responsibilities and guide trainees and consultants in the team.
- Take an active role in supervising the work of and assisting in the development of trainees and paralegals.
- Undertake a busy and varied workload of employment…
- Technical Associate – Vertical Transportation Technical Services - London.
- Competitive Salary + Benefits + Bonus.
- Developing particular skills and strengths.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.