Trainee £20,000 jobs
You refined by:
£24,987 - £32,898 a year
- As a Trainee Senior Conductor, you will play a key role in the safe and smooth running of our service, assisting passengers with any enquiries or problems,…
- The Trainee role is purposefully varied and will include practical hands on duties that requires a level of mechanical aptitude along with a willingness to…
Air Navigation Solutions
£21,000 a year
- Trainee Air Traffic Controllers – UK.
- ANS are delighted to be recruiting for a number of Trainee Air Traffic Controllers; successful candidates will be joining…
£24,223 - £27,950 a year
- Do you share our values?
- Care about what they do;
- Listen in order to improve; and.
- Hours: 37.5 hours per week.
- The main duties of the role include:
£26,718 - £29,193 a year
- Assist with the provision of professional planning activities delivered with Planning and Economic Development Services whilst undertaking the Assessment of…
£21,285 a year
- We are looking to recruit a candidate who would be interested in developing their existing advice skills and gaining experience in project work.
£20,000 - £24,500 a year
- What will you be doing?
- This varied field based role is responsible for ensuring that unreported leaks and bursts are detected which will help to reduce the…
£21,089 - £23,761 a year
- You will receive regular caseload supervision and trainee specific clinical skills supervision groups.
- The opportunity has arisen for us to recruit enthusiastic…
£20,370 a year
- We are currently recruiting for intakes accross Autumn/Winter 2020.
- After application, the next stage is our online sift tests.
£25,178 a year
- Up to 15% pension contributions – based on employee contribution of 5% /employer contribution of 10%.
- A nationally recognised IMI Technician qualification.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.