£21,285 a year
- A flexible 35 hour working week.
- Health plan with 24/7 telephone support service.
- We are looking to recruit a candidate who would be interested in developing…
- When appropriate, take initial responsibility for matter(s) under the supervision of your Trainee Manager.
- Be proactively involved in trainee initiatives, such…
- To take responsibility for and contribute to the efficient and effective running of the CHANEL account, promoting business objectives as appropriate and…
£23,761 a year
- You will be employed in a specific clinical setting but will also gain experience in other health and care settings which may be outside HRCH.
- Proactive self-starter that is driven to succeed with a positive attitude.
- Industry bodies, academia, vendors, client interface (as appropriate and requested).
- Our skilled workforce provides unified, multidisciplinary support through the life-span of an asset - including design and build, automated control systems and…
- Adhere to all SOCOTEC Health, Safety, Environment and Quality policies and site specific EH&S requirements at all times.
- Kirklees Council are advertising these roles on behalf of.
- Some joined us early in their career and have gained experience and qualifications with us over the…
£24,223 a year
- Subject to acceptance on the course you will also be expected to undertake the Scientific Training Programme (STP).
£18,342 - £20,675 a year
- Producing the highest calibre graduates;
- This will include animal housing, nutrition, breeding and routines.
- All appointments are made on merit.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.