- You will be operating nationwide, requiring you to travel directly from your home to most jobs.
- You will be expected to visit Nottingham head office when…
£26,718 - £29,193 a year
- This is a permanent full time post based at The Opera House, John Finnie Street, Kilmarnock.
- Assist with the provision of professional planning activities…
£25,566 - £27,339 a year
- Knowledge and understanding of legislative framework and polices relating to young people’ services, including safe guarding and child protection, data…
- When appropriate, take initial responsibility for matter(s) under the supervision of your Trainee Manager.
- Be proactively involved in trainee initiatives, such…
£18,813 - £20,795 a year
- This is a maintenance and validation role within the Trading Agency known as AVM Sterilizer Services; part of the Capital, Estates and Facilities division at…
- Interviews are anticipated to be held in week commencing 16 March 2020.
- Posts are aimed at graduates (of all ages) with good IT skills, a flexible and customer…
£24,214 - £30,112 a year
- A trainee would be 60-75% of band 5 depending on length of training required.
- You should be HPC registered to apply for the BMS position and have appropriate…
£25,000 - £30,000 a year
- Competent in Health and Safety procedures.
- This role will involve weekend working and travel throughout the UK, therefore you must be willing to be flexible and…
£18,065 - £18,426 a year
- The changes to apprenticeships open opportunities to existing staff and new apprentices at all levels and all ages to undertake relevant qualifications whilst…
North East Lincolnshire CCG
North East Lincolnshire
- EMHPs will play a key role as members of the new Mental Health Support Teams, who will have the responsibility for delivering schools’ overarching approach to…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.