£24,987 - £32,898 a year
- As a Trainee Senior Conductor, you will play a key role in the safe and smooth running of our service, assisting passengers with any enquiries or problems,…
£25,178 a year
- Up to 15% pension contributions – based on employee contribution of 5% /employer contribution of 10%.
- A nationally recognised IMI Technician qualification.
£20,370 a year
- Upon successfully finishing the programme, and completing probation, individuals will achieve a Degree in Professional Policing Practice.
£21,089 - £23,761 a year
- As a Trainee Education Mental Health Practitioner will be expected to work under supervision as part of a dynamic mental health team in a creative environment…
£21,285 a year
- A flexible 35 hour working week.
- Health plan with 24/7 telephone support service.
- We are looking to recruit a candidate who would be interested in developing…
£3,722 a month
- Psychological therapy services across London are recruiting CBT High Intensity Trainees as part of the IAPT programme.
- High Cost Area Supplement - London.
£27,511 - £30,046 a year
- For details of how to apply, please visit https://www.ambitiousfutures.co.uk/.
£20,795 a year
- We are seeking applications from enthusiastic candidates with a minimum of 12 months’ previous experience within Health Care.
£20,000 - £24,500 a year
- Once trained & competent you will participate in a 7day/24hr operational standby with night shifts required on a rotating night week working pattern, and be…
£30,401 - £37,267 a year
- As part of the National Improving Access to Psychological Therapies Programme, CNWL in collaboration with West London Mental health NHS Trust is recruiting…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.