You refined by:
Trainee Recruitment Consultant (undo)
£25,000 a year
- So, what does the role of a Trainee Recruitment Consultant involve?
- What are we looking for in our Trainee Recruitment Consultants?
- To become a Trainee Recruitment Consultant at Clements Grey, you will need to be motivated, ambitious and driven to succeed.
- We look for those who are:
£22,000 a year
- I am working with a large number of clients across the whole of London who are looking for people who are wanting to kick start their career.
£22,000 a year
- Responsibilities for the Recruitment Consultant:
- Key attributes for the Recruitment Consultant:
- What does the role of Recruitment Consultant offer YOU?
Albion Rye Associates
£15,000 - £35,000 a year
- As a Trainee Recruitment Consultant, you will be responsible for building and maintaining relationships with candidates and clients, whilst generating business…
- Competitive base salary and uncapped commission.
- The role will be based in our fantastic and vibrant offices in London (just 7 minutes from Waterloo station).
£16,000 a year
- Web2recruit currently have over 40 vacancies for Trainees, Resourcers, account managers, Recruitment Consultants and seniors for various recruitment agencies…
£20,000 a year
- Trainee Recruitment Consultant (Manchester) - £20,000 Starting Salary + Uncapped Commission.
- Market leading uncapped commission scheme – our consultants earn…
£18,000 - £35,000 a year
- Package – £18,000 + uncapped commission, bonuses and benefits (Realistic £35,000 OTE).
- Job title – Trainee Recruitment Consultant.
- Access to a bespoke database.
Infinity Resourcing Group
£18,000 - £22,000 a year
- Uncapped commission, £30k+ in year 1.
- As a Graduate Recruitment Consultant, your role will be:
- Using excellent communication and sales skills to generate…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.