£21,285 a year
- A flexible 35 hour working week.
- Health plan with 24/7 telephone support service.
- We are looking to recruit a candidate who would be interested in developing…
£25,000 - £30,000 a year
- Competent in Health and Safety procedures.
- This role will involve weekend working and travel throughout the UK, therefore you must be willing to be flexible and…
£21,254 - £22,609 a year
- This post is designed as a development role and you will work under the direction and close supervision of an HR Manager and/or HR Business Partner / Officer.
£19,000 a year
- Web2recruit are currently recruiting a trainee HR assistant for our client based in Birmingham.
- You will report directly to the Head of HR supporting the Human…
£20,834 a year
- Analyse requirements, design and develop tests.
- We are expanding our Change Team and are looking for talented, passionate and highly motivated individuals to…
£25,566 - £27,339 a year
- Knowledge and understanding of legislative framework and polices relating to young people’ services, including safe guarding and child protection, data…
£27,000 a year
- JOB TITLE – Graduate Trainee (Landfill Operations Graduate Trainee)*.
- Understanding of health and safety.
- A postgraduate qualification in waste or environmental…
£19,171 - £21,166 a year
- This is an opportunity to support the new expanding team structure, working across any area of STAR procurement (Professional, People and Place).
- Role is responsible for managing and coordinating all aspects of logistics relevant to the movement of product and materials to and from site.
- You will have a basic understanding of IT Systems with a strong desire to develop these skills further.
- The Trainee AMOS Developer will provide guidance to…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.