The Pump £35,000 jobs
You refined by:
£35,000 a year
- Replacing pumps, shafts and other components.
- Great opportunity to play a key part on a farm based 1.5MW anaerobic digestion plant in Gloucestershire.
CBW Staffing Solutions
£38,000 a year
- Exciting opportunity to work for an established FM service provider situated in London.
- My client is looking for a Mechanical Shift Maintenance Engineer to be…
- SPX Flow inc. innovates with customers to help feed and enhance the world by designing, delivering products in rotating, actuating and hydraulic technologies,…
£40,000 - £50,000 a year
- Working on equipment including pumps, heat exchangers, mixers, pressure vessels, membranes equipment, instrumentation, valves and piping systems.
Professional Technical Recruitment
£25 - £30 an hour
- Experience with Pipework, Pumps and other process equipment.
- Due to increase workload they now have an urgent requirement for a contract CAD Draughtsman …
£79,860 - £107,668 a year
- York Hospital provides a full range of diabetes and endocrinology outpatient clinics including pump clinics, a MDT foot clinic, young adult services and joint…
- Sizing components e.g. pumps, pipework, pressure relief valves.
- Assystem’s Nuclear Division has recently been awarded several design contracts, and as a result…
£55,000 - £65,000 a year
- Process hydraulic calculations & process specification of main equipment items (e.g. pumps, tanks and instrumentation).
- Eligible to live and work in the UK.
£20 an hour
- The work involved is installing pumps, pipework etc.
- Dutton Recruitment (Sheffield Engineering) are recruiting for:
- This is due to last until June 2020.
- Validate front office pricing and valuation models used to calculate end of day MtM and Greeks and covering a wide range of products: virtual power plants,…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.