The Pump £35,000 jobs
- Confident knowledge of hydraulic systems, preferably within the following sectors: actuators, valves, pumps, compressors, general rotating equipment (anything…
- Experience working in Insulin pump therapy is advantageous.
- As an insulin pump training specialist you will work in partnership with NHS Trust/LHE Diabetes…
- A fantastic opportunity is available for a Technical Cell Associate to join our Derby Liquids Filling Team.
- Reporting into the Shift Leader, this role involves…
- From filling up at the pump, to managing accounts and monitoring driver performance, WES has products and services to help keep businesses fuelled.
- Controls systems scope: refrigeration, heating, ventilation and air conditioning (HVAC) products; diesel and gas power generator sets and associated ancillary…
£79,860 - £107,668 a year
- York Hospital provides a full range of diabetes and endocrinology outpatient clinics including pump clinics, a MDT foot clinic, young adult services and joint…
- Experience working with the following products, or similar, will be beneficial: actuators, valves, pumps, compressors, general rotating equipment (anything…
- Validate front office pricing and valuation models used to calculate end of day MtM and Greeks covering a wide range of products: virtual power plants, hydro…
- Business Need / Purpose of Role:
- Position Title: Key Account Manager.
- Business Need / Purpose of Role.
- The Key Account Manager is a field-based role working…
£56,382 - £71,194 a year
- In-depth knowledge of commercial on-site generation technologies such as gas engines, steam boilers, absorption chillers, heat pumps, PV, batteries etc.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.