The Pump £35,000 jobs
You refined by:
- Confident knowledge of hydraulic systems, preferably within the following sectors: actuators, valves, pumps, compressors, general rotating equipment (anything…
- Heat pumps, large-scale district or communal heating, and building-level, will be used widely.
- Decarbonisation is a key objective for all organisations and…
- Ideally you will have experience with advanced pneumatics, fast- moving machinery, pumps, hydraulics, valves, pressure vessels and water purification.
- Support DLO Pump enhancement & projects teams.
- Provide pump overhaul, repair & maintenance within workshop areas.
- Knowledge of all variants of pump types.
- Shaft line and dock bottom experience, high- and low-pressure pump experience.
- We currently have a vacancy for a Ships Mechanical Fitter at our site in…
- There are three boats, two in London and one in Windsor, you will be responsible for effective maintenance, operations and repairs of propulsion installation,…
- Customer Base – JC UK covers all customer types e.g. large engineered OEM’s on complex projects, small OEM’s requiring one-off seal deliveries, End Users,…
- You will be responsible for maintaining and repairing central heating boilers and other heat producing appliances relevant to the contract as well as…
- Technical sales background in the pump and mixer industries.
- We are now looking for 2 Area Sales Managers to manage existing aftermarket accounts and winning…
- As a Senior Investigation Engineer you will review and investigate international customer complaints for products and processes related to the BD infusion pump…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.