The Pump £35,000 jobs
£41,000 - £42,000 a year
- Mechanical kit consists of Hydraulics, Pneumatics, Conveyor systems, bearings, pumps etc.
- £42,000 + Excellent company benefits.
£37,000 a year
- The successful maintenance engineer will need to be able to work on mechanical faults such as, gearboxes, bearings, chains, hydraulics, pneumatics, belts, pumps…
£36,200 a year
- Lines include washers, multi-head weighers, pumps, filters, belt conveyors, baggers, flow wrappers and pallet wrappers.
- Nightshift – 4 on 4 off.
CBW Staffing Solutions
£40,000 a year
- Exciting opportunity to work for an established FM service provider situated in London.
- My client is looking for a Resident Maintenance / Multi-Skilled Engineer…
£37,000 a year
- To hold experience with: Pumps, Blowers, Conveyors, Piping systems, High speed micronisers / Mills, Packaging machines and hydraulics equipment.
£36,000 a year
- Maintenance will be required for general lighting, installation electrical machines, Z blade mixers, pumps and aerosol lines machinery.
We have removed 13 job postings very similar to those already shown. To see these additional results, you may repeat your search with the omitted job postings included.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.