The Pump £35,000 jobs
You refined by:
£20.17 an hour
- You will need to have experience and qualifications to teach Power pump, Boxfit along with Level 2 Exercise to Music.
- Closing date: 10th January 2020*.
£56,382 - £71,194 a year
- In-depth knowledge of commercial on-site generation technologies such as gas engines, steam boilers, absorption chillers, heat pumps, PV etc.
- A fantastic opportunity is available for a Technical Cell Associate to join our Derby Liquids Process Team.
- Reporting into the Shift Leader, this role involves…
£20.17 - £24.70 an hour
- At each class you will need to be available before and after to guide, motivate, assist by answering customer queries.
- Closing date: 9th December 2019*.
- Vacancy: Head of Projects (General Manager).
- Competitive Salary, Annual Bonus Scheme & Benefits Package.
- Do you have strong management and leadership skills?
£36,148 - £45,185 a year
- Pumps, valves and heat exchangers.
- Salary - £36,148 - £45,185 (dependent on skills and experience) plus Bonus and exceptional Benefits.
British Sugar Plc
£40,000 - £43,500 a year
- A proven track record of effective technical problem solving, fault diagnosis, repair, maintenance and continuous improvement of processing equipment such as;…
£45,000 a year
- Salary: up to £45,000 + Bonus & Company Benefits.
- The purpose of this role is to manage Oil & Gas orders, being responsible for completing projects within…
Joseph Gallagher Limited
- Valid CPCS Pump Operator Card (A44).
- As the Concrete Pump Operator, you will be required to:
- Control the operation and output of the pump.
£36,000 a year
- You will be responsible for maintaining and repairing central heating boilers and other heat producing appliances relevant to the contract as well as…
Overall, how relevant are these jobs?
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.