The Pump £30,000 jobs
- Strong knowledge of mining slurry pumps and related services.,.
- Good local customer knowledge and relationships, relating to pumps.
- Previous work experience for a major pump manufacturer is desirable as is knowledge of Major pump / Seal OEM products and industry.
- Click here to learn more.
£36,000 a year
- You will be responsible for maintaining and repairing central heating boilers and other heat producing appliances relevant to the contract as well as…
£31,000 a year
- Maintaining technical equipment such as various pumps and associated control gear, automatic valves and penstocks, flow, level and pressure measurement,…
- Compressors, Gas Turbines, Pumps, Heat Exchangers, Pressure Vessels, HVAC and Mechanical Handling.
- The Mechanical Equipment Group within KBR consists of a…
- The role requires you to be extremely proactive in identifying and developing strong relationships with key stakeholders to drive business opportunities that…
- The candidate should have experience of the design, specification, selection, and services relating to rotating machinery including gas turbines, compressors,…
- To maintain and repair all mechanical services pumps, valves, boilers, calorifiers, AHU and auxiliary plant.
- Fire Prevention and other Safety Programmes;
- Experience using and servicing Pumps in Groundwater, Remediation and Landfill applications preferable.
- The Technical Support Engineer will manage all technical…
£30,000 - £40,000 a year
- The role focuses on data captured from a range of remote assets including building energy management systems, combined heat and power units, ground source heat…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.