The Pump jobs
- Installation of various Pumps utilised within the water industry – i.e. Booster Pumps, Sewage Pumps, Dosing pumps.
- What you’ll be doing day to day.
£16.10 an hour
- Swiftly and comprehensively fault-find, rectifying problems on a variety of mechanical equipment including sewage pumps and valves and associated pipe work, air…
Adhesive Metering (Rockingham) Systems Ltd
- Previous experience working within the industry or with hydraulics, pneumatics, pumps, and couplings is desirable.
- Qualifications: City & Guilds / BTEC / NVQ 3.
STM Engineering Limited
Newcastle upon Tyne
£12 an hour
- Mechanical Overhaul of Gearboxes, Pumps, Compressors and Valves.
- Heavy engineering, Experience in lifting and slinging.
£12 an hour
- The job involves a variety of pump maintenance activities and installations on waste water treatment plants and pumps.
- Requirements for the role are:
Turners Fabrications Ltd.
Catterick Garrison DL9
- We are looking for a tank fitter whose main duties will include fitting out bulk fuel tanks with dispensing pumps and other ancillary equipment.
- Testing pumps on our purpose-built test tank.
- Servicing and repairing pumps to a high standard.
- This is a full-time position and pump training will be offered.
Musk Process Services
- We have a great opportunity for experienced and reliable Mechanical Fitters with experience of working within industrial environments to join our team on-site…
FINTEC recruit Ltd
£27,000 - £30,000 a year
- Requirements for the Mechanical Pump Fitter position: *.
- Rebuild of pumps, gearboxes, fans and rotating equipment.
- You will be working a 37.5 working week.
£12 - £15 an hour
- All round mechanical skills and knowledge of workshop equipment are required and will involve assembly, building new machines, testing and developing of…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.