You refined by:
Mechanical Engineer (undo)
- Pumps, Vessels, Piping, and Minor Civil works) and in particular includes H&S elements.
- Due to massive site investment and internal promotion Kronospan has an…
£40,000 a year
- Have basic knowledge of HVAC including changing filters and belts of AHU’s, competent knowledge of Plumbing, Pump sets and sprinkler systems and fire dampers.
- In addition to an expanding UK market, we have recently won major projects overseas and are looking to strengthen our team.
- A typical week would include:
- This position is responsible for providing an advanced level of expertise in responding to work orders, troubleshooting, and providing preventive maintenance…
- Knowledge of pump design fundamentals, operation and maintenance.
- Relevant experience in detailed engineering and technical management of rotating machinery,…
£40,000 - £45,000 a year
- Cooling systems, air handling units, pump systems and drainage experience essential.
- Dragados have an impressive portfolio of current UK projects including;
£18 - £22 an hour
- The Mechanical Engineer will provide preventive maintenance and reactive repair on facility-related equipment and systems, including mechanical equipment,…
Lincoln Protein Ltd
- Ideally you would have experience of mechanical pumps, electric motors, hydraulic and pneumatic systems, mechanical handling systems and welding.
- If you have worked within the automotive industry, have previous experience with engines, pump, or similar systems then this could be the role for you.
- Key experiences for this role are the ability to Strip, Rebuild, overhaul Motors, transmissions, gearboxes, pumps etc, with a proven demonstrable history of…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.