The Pump jobs
You refined by:
- Maintenance of mechanical equipment including pumps, compressors, turbines, valves, gearboxes, pipe work, tanks, pressure vessels, hydraulic systems and…
- Wood is currently recruiting for a Mechanical Technician - Marine on Triton on a fixed term contract covering 4 trips.
- Assist platform teams where required.
- Rotating Equipment Services, a division of Sulzer Ltd, is the largest independent provider of repair and maintenance services for turbomachinery, generators,…
- Knowledge of pump design fundamentals, operation and maintenance.
- Relevant experience in detailed engineering and technical management of rotating machinery,…
£25,000 - £40,000 a year
- To work for a company with a focus on setting industry standards in Oil & Gas.
- An established, extensive and ever growing list of Oil & Gas companies worldwide.
- Strong knowledge of standard process system equipment and related standards– treatment modules, seperators, choke valves, power generation, pumps etc.
- Responsibility for equipment includes but is not limited to; valves, HVAC, cranes, pumps, gas compression, lifeboats, emergency generator, water making system,…
- If a culture of excellence, innovation and ownership is what you’re searching for, consider putting your experience in motion at Flowserve.
- Our client has an ongoing requirement for ES Specialists to support their operations on an adhoc basis.
- Mechanical installation of equipment as per survey…
- The ideal candidate with have gained relevant experience ideally working for an Operator and will also have team management experience relating to offshore with…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.