You refined by:
£20.17 - £24.70 an hour
- At each class you will need to be available before and after to guide, motivate, assist by answering customer queries.
£12.40 an hour
- The main outline of the project is to remove old pumps and storm screens and refit new pumps and storm screens.
- Good rates negotiable dependent on experience.
- The role will lead projects and deliver sourcing strategies for a diverse fluid and pump product portfolio served by our Specialty Flow Control (SFC) business…
- We are looking for a Pump Technician/Fitter to carry out Install/Commissioning/Repair/Assembly and Overhaul of a wide range of Pump, Motor, and Valve equipment…
£13 - £22 an hour
- Operatives we are seeking include, Piling Rig Operators, Concrete Pump Operatives, Slinger Signallers/ Banksman, Rig attendants and spannermen Experience is…
- Gas compression, Pumps, Hydraulics, Condition Monitoring and Workshop Equipment.
- Wood is currently recruiting for a Mechanical Technician - Marine on Triton on…
- Diagnosing electrical and mechanical faults on production equipment and plant including ovens, winders, pumps, conveyors and saws etc.
- Examples of equipment that will be worked on is pumps, valves, switches and devices that will interface with control systems.
£22.50 an hour
- Experience working with gearboxes, pumps, motors, pneumatics & hydraulics etc.
- Due to continued investment and expansion, our client is now actively seeking a…
£13 an hour
- Coat products with epoxy primer, 2-Pak topcoats & waterbourne paints using conventional spray equipment & diaphragm pump systems.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.