The Devonshire Group £33,500 jobs
You refined by:
£21,112 - £49,426 a year
- Carrying out health MOT’s, group exercises, inductions, general gym duties and personal training session.
- As a Personal Trainer you will;
£79,860 - £107,668 a year
- The department has an active EMAG (Emergency Medicine Audit Group) with Tele-link to other hospitals.
- Eastbourne Emergency Department saw around 64,000 patients…
Devonshire Road Primary
£61,807 a year
- Give the highest priority to the quality of education at Devonshire Road Primary School.
- ISR Range 13 L18 – L24A £61,807 - £71,589.
£34,961 - £42,010 a year
- Our national, specialist and forensic services include:
- Medium secure services on the St Bernard’s Hospital site in Ealing.
£33,697 - £36,410 a year
- This role is located at The London Clinic's Duchess of Devonshire building based in Central London, W1G 6JA (Close to Baker Street & Regents Park tube stations)…
£29,664 - £48,244 a year
- To attend year group parent information/curriculum evenings throughout the year.
- To prepare detailed weekly lesson plans linking to the Early Years Foundation…
- The role will be responsible for the provision of education at the Clinic for all professions within our Oncology & Haematology Services.
£50 an hour
- Our main hospital spans 8 floors comprising of 234 beds and 10 theatres, and The Duchess of Devonshire Wing which is our award-winning cancer centre specially…
Access Talent Group
- A Senior Electrical Engineer is required to join an award-winning construction consultancy working in Devonshire.
- The right professional will need to have:
£60,000 - £70,000 a year
- Attend to emergencies and urgent requests from the Senior Nursing Staff in the absence of the admitting Consultant and to be part of the Acute Oncology Steering…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.