The Devonshire Group jobs
You refined by:
- Specialising in all aspects of digital technology, Roar is looking to expand its Paid Advertising team having secured a series of notable contracts.
£8.30 an hour
- Our ideal care assistant will:
- Have a great sense of humour and be able to engage and develop positive relationships with residents.
£10,000 a year
- Our consultant staff are drawn from London’s major teaching hospitals, and many have academic affiliations to medical schools.
£40,789 a year
- £2,000 Golden Hello Bonus* available for a successful applicant for our Stem Cell Transplant Staff Nurse vacancy!
- Must be a chemotherapy giver.
£33,697 - £36,410 a year
- As a Staff Nurse, you will assess, plan, deliver and evaluate high standards of nursing care, ensuring the highest level of customer service is delivered to our…
£20,970 - £24,648 a year
- We provide surgical care to patients with a range of diagnostics from the different specialties, including Plastics and Reconstructive, Breast Surgery,…
£23,789 - £25,090 a year
- We have an exciting opportunity for a Health Care Assistant to join our Outpatients and Plastics & Reconstruction Unit on a permanent basis at our Central…
- Our Clinical Governance team works with all the Directors and Department Managers to ensure that there are robust systems in place to continually improve the…
£35,775 - £46,451 a year
- We have an exciting opportunity for a Biomedical Scientist, specialising Blood Transfusion, to join our Pathology Department on a permanent basis at our Central…
- The role will be responsible for leading the provision of education at the Clinic for all professions including Nurses, Allied Health Professionals, HCAs,…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.