- Picking customers online orders accurately so they receive the products they requested.
- Handling products with care to maintain quality.
- Serving customers on our checkouts ensuring they receive an easy, seamless personalised experience.
- Manually condensing stock and handling products with care to…
- With the COVID-19 situation evolving every day, and unprecedented high demand, we urgently need to recruit extra temporary in-store colleagues.
- Working on the production line.
£8.38 an hour
- A competitive pay rate (with an increase after 6 months).
- Contract: 12 hours per week + regular overtime, 3 months fixed term contract, temporary, part time.
- Although this is a temporary role you will be a valued member of the BP Retail Team and will benefit from a competitive pay rate and great benefits.
£8.72 - £10.38 an hour
- Removing waste packaging from shelves and disposing correctly.
- General cleaning and housekeeping duties.
- APPLICANTS MUST BE AVAILABLE TO START IMMEDIATELY.
- We’re looking for Customer Service Assistants and Duty Managers to join our team immediately.
- We have various shifts and locations available.
- Get to know your customers, greet them with a smile and serve them with pride.
- Take time to listen, and help out wherever you can.
£37,570 - £43,772 a year
Temporary Employment – Many Roles and Locations (Covid 19 response) Various roles – Cheshire, Wirral and Macclesfield This is a call to action to help the…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.