You refined by:
- Holland & Barrett are looking for temporary Store Colleagues for our busy stores to help with unprecedented levels of demand.
- Working on the production line.
- We have temporary roles available in our Burton Warehouse to help keep our stores stocked and deliveries ready for our customers.
- Testers have a fundamental role in our development process and will work closely with art, design and programming colleagues on each project.
- Summary of Role*: To ensure that online tests are conducted according to the current awarding body regulations and Educ8 Policies.
£13.76 an hour
- These roles are based in Central Birmingham, working 35 hours per week, with a rate of pay of £13.76 per hour.
- Ability to analyse and record data accurately.
- Previous experience in QA Certification testing roles.
- Testers have a fundamental role in our development process and will work closely with art, design and…
- The position is currently expected to last for 3 months.
- This role will be supporting the marketing team by coding emails and landing pages across the marketing…
£8.82 - £17.64 an hour
- Our client is a leading fresh production provider; they are looking for a Van drivers to join their growing team on a temporary to permanent basis.
£49,522 - £52,492 a year
- Contract type: Temporary until April 2022.
- Both Oxfordshire County Council and Cherwell District Council are committed to scaling up and accelerating their…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.