Technology Internship £25,000 jobs in London
- You will work alongside business stakeholders, product owners, and developers to manage highly interactive, dynamic, and data-driven projects for Dow Jones.
- Interns engage with senior bankers, build ground skills in financial analysis, accounting and valuation, while working on a wide range of cross-border…
- Willingness to learn new technologies and ability to retain information.
- We’d love to see:Curiosity to identify, research, and resolve customer technology,…
- Full commitment from top-level management to make our program the premier internship/talent pipeline program within the financial services industry;
- This internship program is set up for a duration of 6 -9 months with a flexible starting date.
- We offer a competitive compensation.
- Relevant previous internship experience in top-tier PE, IB, and/or consulting.
- You will profile and analyse assets including the collection and cleaning of…
- The internship kicks off with a bootcamp training, covering concepts like design thinking and lean startup methodology.
- Our Cloud Transformation Internship will sharpen your analytical and co-ordination skills while you gain insight into moving applications into a Cloud platform …
- 8 Week internship with the London Office, although project location may vary.
- Training (including project skills, advanced excel, research and graphics).
Overall, how relevant are these jobs?
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.