Technology Internship jobs in London
You refined by:
- We are seeking interns for a paid full time (40 hrs/ week) 6 to 8-week programme for Summer 2020.
- As an intern you will receive comprehensive training to…
- You will work alongside business stakeholders, product owners, and developers to manage highly interactive, dynamic, and data-driven projects for Dow Jones.
- This programme is aimed towards postgraduates working on their final thesis project or that have obtained their Master’s degree recently.
- Full commitment from top-level management to make our program the premier internship/talent pipeline program within the financial services industry;
- We're looking for candidates who are working towards a bachelor's degree with at least one year of school completed.
- The internship kicks off with a bootcamp training, covering concepts like design thinking and lean startup methodology.
- Experience working with Cybersecurity technologies (academic or practical).
- Day-to-day support of security technologies, and internally-developed processes,…
- 8 Week internship with the London Office, although project location may vary.
- Training (including project skills, advanced excel, research and graphics).
- Relevant previous internship experience in top-tier PE, IB, and/or consulting.
- You will profile and analyse assets including the collection and cleaning of…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.